Sunday, February 3, 2008

well i knw i made this blog l0ong ago but didn't post anything now off late i m too much inspired by too many people n hence m startin my blog so this day should be considered as my first day on the bloggers world.

talking about the inspirations my biggest inspiration is offcourse my papa who has started again his old hobby n thats writing.He has innumberable hobbies and i really try to copy him but fail everytime but i keep on trying even if one day i succeed to be 1% (genetically m almost 75% like him talking here about mentally) like him i will be the happiest person in this world. And ya i hav also inspirations like one of my senior her writings are just amazing,some superstars n some authors i don't know how far i will succeed but lets just start.

No comments: